Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Felicity's bed and the checkered covering

  1. #1
    Inactive Member lynet44's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really like Felicity's bed, the wood detail and the bed cover but I do not like that checkered covering (or whatever it's called). Does anybody have any pictures of what Felicity's bed looks like without the checkered stuff? If you do, please post a picture.

    Felicity's bed is very expensive so I just want to make sure that I really want it. I would not put on that checkered thing on. I want to make sure that Felicity's bed would look good without it. And I am terrible at sewing so I wouldn't replace the checkered stuff with anything else either.

    Lynet

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 16, 2005 10:15 AM: Message edited by: lynet44 ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can do that for you, in fact I am making a lace canopy cover for mine....I will post it in Addy's fashion album
    Mary

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lynet44's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mary,

    Thank you so much. I appreciate it.

    Lynet [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Kit_Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here is a picture for you.
    http://www.geocities.com/kit_girll/Mugen.html

    Tracy

  5. #5
    Inactive Member lynet44's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tracy,

    Thank you! By the way that doggie is so cute [img]smile.gif[/img] Does he come with the bed?

    Lynet

  6. #6
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    Just another note...to replace the bedding for Felicity's bed is $40 of the price. I called a while back to check on the price to replace it. And evidently it doesn't include the curtains. I almost choked on the price!!! STICKER SHOCK!!! LOL

    That is why her bed is so expensive. It is really beautiful, and very LARGE!!! If you like the bed...I would buy it and maybe sell the bedding to someone on the board that needs it. Or list it on ebay . Then use the money to have a seamstress make something that is more to your liking!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lynet, I think you would need some kind of bed covering for it as it is only a muslin mattress. The idea of the curtains was to pull them shut at night to keep out cold air in Felicity's day.

    Laurie

  8. #8
    Inactive Member lynet44's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I do love the bed but I wish the bed "curtains" would have a different pattern not that checkered one.

    I might get the dark wood bed from Bombay instead. It looks very nice and 2 dolls might even fit on it.

    Lynet

  9. #9
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tracy - Your dog is so cute. My dog loves our AG beds, too.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bombay kids also has a white sleigh bed similar to the one from Pottery Barn. I just saw it last week.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •